Womens Fitness Company
February 6 Week FitCamp
- PM Only ( February 6th - March 14th ):
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30 PM - 6:20 PM
If nothing changes, nothing changes!
Change with us and join us for this functional boot camp. Feel the best you've felt in a long time.
Now offering drop-ins on our FitCamps (depending on availability). You can call or stop by to check availability. $12.00(members) $17.00 (non-members)
- Targeting cardio* strength* core* flexibility* balance*
- Get results with dumbbells, kettle bells, jump ropes, bands, weighted rope, TRX, and more.
- FitCamp includes 12 functional workouts with a personal trainer, 2 body composition tests and a sample menu.
- Sign up now for this powerful, fun, training camp where sweat happens!!
- Cost: $100 for members. Non members additional fee. Please call for details.
- Registration required. 10 person limit
3 Days Free!
Try Women's Fitness Company free for 3 days and find out why so many women are excited about our services.
Come in and mention the 3 Day Free offer and we will start you on your way to your fitness goals!
A Gym for Women Only
Women who seek out a women's only club are usually looking for something different. They want the privacy of an all-women environment. They also want the attention they get from women who understand the unique fitness needs of other women and are especially patient and understanding with those who haven't had much experience with fitness in their lives.
Your Time, Your Space
Another popular reason women join a women's only club is that it is truly their time and their space. No spouses, no kids, no bosses, no phones—just time for themselves without putting on makeup or dressing up to exercise. To us, a place to escape and time to focus on your needs is just as important as fitness itself.
Women also understand the relationship between working out and how it can affect everything they do in life. Most major health issues affecting women can be treated or improved by a simple workout plan. Weight loss and cardiovascular exercise help everything from stress and heart disease to diabetes. And don't forget the small, but important "fringe" benefits of fitness such as just feeling better about yourself, having more energy for your family and loved ones and living a life that begins every day by feeling good about getting up and getting moving.